ATOM STOVETOP POPPER FOR EASY POPCORN
Here’s an easier way to make popcorn on the stove – no shaking or stirring required! First made in 1952, this tried-and-true aluminum popcorn popper has a unique conical shape and bowl, so popped kernels are pushed up away from the heat. The aluminum dissipates the heat, so the popcorn does not burn and you get delicious results.
- It’s as convenient as microwave popcorn and healthier without the additives
- Unique shape means no shaking or stirring
- Makes 2-1/2 quarts of popped corn
- Strong aluminum construction with American Sycamore handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Bowl: Top 10-3/4″, base 3-3/4″OD
Note: Not for induction cooktops.
How to Use the Atom Popcorn Popper:
- Pour 1/2 cup of popcorn into the popper
- Pour 3 tablespoons of cooking oil into popper
- Place cover on popper
- Place popper on heat…high on electric element or if gas, adjust flame to cover bottom of popper only
- Remove popper from heat at once when popping stops. Salt to taste.